Right of Way (ROW) Services
J. Koski Company (JKC) is one of the leading right of way (ROW) companies in the Midwest and has completed dozens of projects along right of ways. Working with leaders in the energy industry, we have safely performed jobs large and small across the U.S. Our ROW service work has allowed us to showcase our ability to successfully plan and adjust to different demands.
Because of our large inventory of mats and mat-specific equipment, JKC can offer a full-service mat management program. Our trained staff has the expertise to build miles of mat roads year-round in extreme conditions or in sensitive areas to reduce the environmental impact of mobilizing heavy equipment to these sites.
Our ROW Services include:
- Clearing and limbing trees
- Mulching, chipping, grinding & stump removal
- Mats: rental, hauling, placement, removal, staging or cleaning
- Fencing: new installation (temporary or permanent) and removal
- Temporary crossings, bridges & access roads
- ROW maintenance
- Compacting winter access roads
- Equipment Washing
Contact the team at JKC and learn more about our ROW services.